- Bulletin Analytique d'Histoire Romaine (BAHR) - Periodical index of articles on roman history and archaeology.
- Demos - Classical Athenian Democracy - A scholarly web site devoted to the history, institutions, and people of democratic Athens in the 5th and 4th centuries BCE.
- Diotima Bibliographies - Searchable subject bibliographies on women & gender in antiquity.
- DRoits ANTiques(DRANT) - A bibliographical produced by Center for the Documentation of Ancient Law (CDDA), focusing on ancient legal history and related areas.
- Index of ANRW - A searchable index to the Aufstieg und Niedergang der römischen Welt. The set itself is in the Classics Reference Collection: 937 AU39.
- Ancient World Mapping Center
- Corpus Inscriptionum Latinarum (CIL) - Digitized public domain volumes of this comprehensive collection of ancient Latin inscriptions from all corners of the Roman Empire.
- De Imperatoribus Romanis - An Online Encyclopedia of Roman Rulers and their Families
- Diotima - Materials for the Study of Women and Gender in the Ancient World
- Mantis - The database of the American Numismatic Society. It contains many examples of Greek, Roman, and Byzantine coins.
- Monumenta Germaniae Historica - Sources for the study of German history (broadly conceived) from the end of the Roman Empire to 1500.
- New Jacoby - A revised edition of the Greek texts of Felix Jacoby’s Die Fragmente der Griechischen Historiker where relevant. It includes several new authors and many fragments of existing authors that were either unknown to Jacoby or excluded by him. It also gives commentaries in those cases where Jacoby failed to do so.
- ORBIS – The Stanford Geospatial Network Model of the Roman World reconstructs the time cost and financial expense associated with a wide range of different types of travel in antiquity.
- Pleiades - Geographic info on classical places pulled into Google Maps from the Barrington Atlas and other sources.
- Prosopographia Imperii Romani