- Anthropology Plus - Combines the files of the Anthropological Index and Anthropological Literature covering anthropological literature, including archaeology, back to 1877.
- Art and Archaeology Technical Abstracts - Abstracts of literature dealing with the technical examination and preservation of archaeological and art objects.
- Chloris - A bibliographic database of Greek Bronze Age archaeology, organized by site.
- Nestor - Bibliography of Aegean Prehistory and Related Areas. Currently on-line coverage extends from 1957-2003. The print edition, which includes more recent coverage, can be found in the Classics Library reference collection: 016.93 N378.
- ZENON DAI - The central on-line catalog of the libraries of the Deutschen Archäologischen Institut
- Concise Oxford Dictionary of Archaeology - Provides short defintions of archaeological terminology
- Digital Roman Forum - UCLA's digital model of the Roman Forum.
- eHRAF Collection of Archaeology - Cross-cultural database with worldwide coverage of prehistory
- Fasti Online - A searchable geographical database of archaeological excavations. Also includes FOLD&R (Fasti On-Line Documents & Research), an electronic journal of reports on Italian excavations.
- Oxford Companion to Archaeology - Provides substantial overviews of archaeological topics
- Pleiades - Geographic info on classical places pulled into Google Maps from the Barrington Atlas and other sources.
- ORBIS – The Stanford Geospatial Network Model of the Roman World reconstructs the time cost and financial expense associated with a wide range of different types of travel in antiquity.
- Princeton Encyclopedia of Classical Sites (via Perseus) - Originally published in 1976. Also available in print in the reference collection: 913.38 P935
- Archaeology WWW Links - Classical Archaeology Links to classical archaeology web sites from the Archaeological Institute of America.
- ArchNet Classical Archaeology Page - A guide to resources in classical archaeological resources on the web from the Archaeological Research Institute ar Arizona State University.