You MUST be on a designated Bloomberg terminal to use Bloomberg. Bloomberg terminals are available in the Market Information Lab (Room 1029C) in the Business Instructional Facility. Make sure to check the MIL hours to know when the MIL is open, and the calendar of events to make sure that no events are scheduled in Room 1029C when you want to work on the Bloomberg.
- Log into the computer with your own NetID and password
- When you see the desktop, click the green Bloomberg shortcut
- Click the text to get the Bloomberg login screen
- THE LOGIN AND PASSWORD FOR THE BLOOMBERG ACCOUNT ON YOUR COMPUTER ARE PRINTED ON THE BASE OF ONE OF THE MONITORS
- When you are logged in, you should see a screen that looks something like this, with advertising and a quote of the day:
When you're ready to leave the Bloomberg system, right click the mouse somewhere near the top of the page to get a menu, and select "Exit Bloomberg."