This guide is intended to help you complete your assignment on Family Religious History.
If you have any questions about this guide, or about your research for this class, then please don't hesitate to contact us!
History and Religious Studies Librarian
244-0797 | m-stuart (at) illinois.edu
Collections and Services Specialist
333-9558 | gtross (at) illinois.edu
Table of Contents
- Reference Sources
- Guides and Bibliographies
- Encyclopedias and Dictionaries
- Directories, Statistics, and Atlases
- Why Use the Online Catalog?
- Why Bother with Subject Headings?
- Some Example Subject Headings
- Searching the Online Catalog
- Shelf Browsing
- Digitized Book Collections
- America: History and Life
- ATLA Religion Database
- Other Article Databases
- Full-Text Resources
- More Periodicals Sources
- Historical Newspapers
- Searching Historical Newspapers
- Current Newspapers
- Genealogy Sources
- Other Tips
- Other Sources
- Digital Collections
- Print and Microform Collections
- Citing Your Sources
- Managing Your Sources (RefWorks, Zotero)
- Chicago Style