Overview for Reserving Rooms
The UIUC Libraries offer a variety of rooms that can be reserved by groups of 2 or more individuals. Media Editing Stations in the Media Commons at the Undergraduate Library can also be reserved. Please see the tabs above to learn more about policies and procedures of the various libraries.
How Do I Reserve a Room (call D!bs)?
Reserve an Open Group Study Room at: http://uiuc.evanced.info/Dibs
You will need to sign in with your Net ID information and then will be directed to the Dibs screen
- Select number of people per room, if you want it for 1/2 hour, hour, 1 1/2 hours or two hours and if you want it now, anytime, a morning, afternoon or evening. Then select the date. click Search
- Next, select which building you are interested in and then the room.
- Fill out the form for your information. Then click Call D!bs (to submit your request)
- A confirmation email with room details, confirmation code, and cancellation link will be sent to the provided email address.
Please remember to log out after you finish your request (and close the browser)
Please note: Food is not allowed in our libraries. Beverages are permissable if they have lids.
For Library Staff: Technology Help for D!bs is available 7:30-4:30 p.m. CST Monday through Friday
1. First check the web site for any known problems http://evancedsolutions.com/support/
2. During office hours call:
Toll Free: 888.519.5770
3. On weekends: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line put "URGENT or HELP if something needs immediate attention. On weekends someone does periodically check the cue for those subject line posts.