Searching for Books
MANY RELEVANT BOOKS ARE ON THE LIBRARY RESERVE CART, SO CHECK THERE FIRST.
Finding books using the UIUC Online Catalog:
1. First do a search in the UIUC Online Catalog.
2.Start broadly with a keyword search, then try a more specific subject search using the dropdown menu to the right of the search box.
3. Once you have your search results, you can request books from across the university or use the sidebar on the right side to limit your search results by LOCATION if you want books only from Uni.
Browsing the Uni collection:
1. Walk back to the non-fiction room.
2. Look for call number 292.
3. Examine the titles for something that sounds interesting/appropriate.
4. Check out the book(s).
5. Remember that Ms. Harris, Paul, and Amy are here to help if you have any questions.
1212 W. Springfield Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801