Library Session Goals
1. Plan your literature review search strategy
2. Identify sources of sociological research articles and books
3. Use database and library catalog search tips and tools to expand or narrow your search results.
4. Find the full-text of articles and books at the UIUC Library
5. Request full-text of articles or books that are not available at the UIUC Library
6. Learn about citation management tools (Refworks)
Social Sciences, Health, and Education Library: Your "Home Base"
Social Sciences, Health, and Education Library (SSHEL) Website: http://www.library.illinois.edu/sshel/
Hours, Location, Staff Contacts, Loan Policies and more at About Us.
Need library help? Contact SSHEL!
Send IM to askillinois
Call SSHEL reference desk: (217) 244-1864
To request an individual research consultation appointment with an SSHEL librarian, submit a request using the Individual Research Consultation form.